Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Photoshoot with Jessica

Hi! How is everyone? Usually on break I'm bouncing off the walls full of energy with so many ideas for 5000 activities. This year's winter break has been the complete opposite. Another thing that feels different is that I don't see friends 24/7 because my new friends that I've made this year have very different schedules. That just makes it extra exciting when I see a friend.

Yesterday evening, my friend Jessica slept over. Jessica and I have known each other since sixth grade, and this is my first time seeing her in a year because she moved. It was so exciting to see her and do a photoshoot.

Those are all the pictures I got of Jessie. Have a happy New Year!
I'm going to New York for New Years so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
Have a great day!
-Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment