Wednesday, June 11, 2014

8th Grade Graduation: Outfit, Makeup, Memories

Today I graduated 8th grade. Middle school was kind of a living hell for me, but I wouldn't change it. I met some of my best friends and some of the best people I'll ever know. I'm gonna miss them more than anything. 
Before I show pictures of my middle school experiences, I'll show my outfit and makeup!

Outfit:
 The dress I wore was from Hot Topic. It's super cute, very light, and not too dressy for my taste.

 Luckily it wasn't the kind of dress that flies up when you spin around. It's also super comfy.

My favorite part about this dress is the back. The beads in the picture above are actually little skulls. So adorable!


Makeup:
For my face makeup, I wore my Bobbi Brown BB Cream (which I love), my Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker to conceal my under eyes, and I set it with my Bobbi Brown Translucent Pressed Powder.

Then I used my Forever 21 Cream Cheek Blush.

 For my eye shadow I used my Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Palette. I highlighted my brow bone with the color Ivory. Next I applied Pale Rose on my lid as a base and on top of that, I applied barely there. I forgot the name of the next color, but it's the darkest shade. I applied it to my outer corner and worked it into my crease.
 Since I love luscious lashes, I applied four mascaras: CoverGirl CLump Crusher, Maybelline Define-A-Lash, Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Lashes, and Maybelline Volume Express in Feline Regard.

For my lips I used my Forever 21 Lipstick in the color Cherry.
Middle School Memories:
This is me and my friend Paul in Gettysburg.

I took these selfies when we were in class doing absolutely nothing.

Zoha, Eden, and me at the dance.

Most of the Glee Club! I'm gonna miss you all so so much!

Science selfies with Stephon.

Lunch with Bret and Michelle.

Doris and me on the cruise.

A selfie with my girl, Zoe, on the cruise.

My mom and me this morning. She has supported me through everything. I love her so much.

Mrs. Ruth giving me a gift. She was my tutor, my mentor, and a huge support for me throughout middle school. She also gave me this beautiful necklace:

A big collage of selfies with friends.

My mom and me after graduation and after I'd cried off all of my makeup.

This is a pre-graduation selfie with Max.
I'm so excited for highschool. I love all of my classmates even though some of them drove me crazy. Good luck! I love you all.
Have a great day!
xox-Fiona

1 comment: