Monday, April 21, 2014

Style Icon: Melina DiMambro

Hey, everyone! I know I'm very overdue for this post, but here it is! This week's style icon is Melina DiMambro. You may know her from Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. She's gorgeous, and she has an amazafying sense of fashion. Here are some of her pictures:
Here are Melina's social networks:
Instagram: @melinadimambro
Twitter: @melinadimambro
YouTube: Melina DiMambro
Tumblr: 4w-k
Let's get started on the look I created inspired my Melina.

Makeup:
 For makeup I applied a tinted moisturizer, pressed powder, and blush for my face. I used a matte brown/pink color for my lids and topped it off with several coats of mascara. I lined my top and bottom lash line with a black eyeliner that is very creamy.

Hair:
I simply left my hair down and out with my side bangs out too because Melina tends to do that a lot.

Outfit:
For this outfit I wore a reddish colored top from Urban Outfitters and black leggings from target. This is the closest thing I could get to a Melina styled outfit because I don't own a huge variety of clothes.

Finished Look:
This is the finished look!


I hope you enjoyed this! Email me if you'd like to be a style icon. My email is in my 'contact' tab.
Have a great day!
-Fiona



No comments:

Post a Comment